25 metre, 6 lane indoor swimming pool
Tranquil and relaxing getaway in the heart of Wimbledon Village.
Our beautifully designed state of the art new 6 lane swimming pool is ideal for a relaxing swim after work or for precious family time at the weekends. Surrounded by glass and overlooking the school's gardens, the pool is the ideal London scenic retreat. Set at 28.5 degrees, the water is ideal for workouts or a relaxed swim.
We offer a junior after school program from 6.15pm in the weekdays and at selected times on the weekends. We also offer holiday crash courses to get your little ones ready for their holidays.
COVID UPDATE - 19th July 2021
The Government has removed all Covid restrictions that apply to sports clubs, however although no longer a legal requirement, it is expected and recommended that members continue to wear face coverings in all non-exercise communal areas (club reception & changing rooms), with the exception of those members who are exempt from wearing face coverings.
- Swimming Pool Rules
- The swimming pool is lifeguard supervised at all times.
- The pool is for King's Club members only. Guests are not permitted.
- All members are expected to shower before using the pool.
- Members are not permitted to shave, exfoliate, or use shampoos & conditioners in the poolside showers.
- A minimum of two members must be in the pool at all times. Lone swimming is not permitted.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. A maximum of two children per one responsible adult are permitted in the pool. This adult must be a member and a competent swimmer.
- 16 & 17 year olds are permitted to use this pool unsupervised provided they are competent swimmers.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are required to wear swimming nappies.
- No outdoor shoes are allowed on poolside in order to maintain hygiene. Pool over-shoes are available from reception.
- Children’s teaching aids such as floats / noodles are permitted. Any items deemed too large may not be permitted at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- The management reserves the right to change the timetable of activities as notified by email, newsletters, website or noticeboards.
- Members are expected to follow the Emergency Action Plan and Pool Evacuation Procedure (if necessary) as directed by the club staff.
- No food or drink is permitted in the swimming pool or poolside, with the exception of water in secure containers.
Please click on the pool timetable tab below for pool activities.
Autumn Term Junior Swim Course
Available to King's Club Members OnlyAutumn Term Timetable
Pool Timetable - Term Time Only
Tuesday 31st August - Sunday 17th October 2021Swimming Pool Timetable Term Time
Pool Timetable - Half Term
Monday 18th October - Sunday 31st October 2021Half Term Swimming Pool Timetable 2021
Please click on Club Opening Hours for term time and holiday operating times.