25 metre, 6 lane indoor swimming pool
Tranquil and relaxing getaway in the heart of Wimbledon Village.
Our beautifully designed state of the art new 6 lane swimming pool is ideal for a relaxing swim after work or for precious family time at the weekends. Surrounded by glass and overlooking the magnificent grounds of King's College School, the pool is the ideal London scenic retreat. Set at 28.5 degrees, the water is ideal for workouts or a relaxed swim.
We offer a junior swimming lessons through out the week and swim camps during the holidays.
- Swimming Pool Rules
- The swimming pool is lifeguard supervised at all times.
- The pool is for the exclusive use of King's Club members only. Guests are not permitted.
- Only King's Club swimming instructors are permitted to teach swimming. External instructors are not permitted.
- Members are expected to shower before using the pool.
- Members are not permitted to shave, exfoliate, or use shampoos & conditioners in the poolside showers.
- A minimum of two members must be in the pool at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The adult be a member of the Club, a competent swimmer and in the pool with their child / children at all times.
- Children between the ages of 12 - 16 years are permitted to swim in the pool on their own provided they are competent swimmers (see definition below), and their parent / guardian is poolside or on the pool viewing gallery watching their child / children.
- 16 & 17 year olds are permitted to use this pool unsupervised provided they are competent swimmers.
- Children under the age of 3 years old are required to wear swimming nappies.
- No outdoor shoes are allowed on poolside in order to maintain hygiene. Pool over-shoes are available from reception.
- Children’s teaching aids such as floats / noodles are permitted. Any items deemed too large may not be permitted at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- The management reserves the right to change the timetable of activities as notified by email, newsletters, website or noticeboards.
- Members are expected to follow the Emergency Action Plan and Pool Evacuation Procedure (if necessary) as directed by the club staff.
- No food or drink is permitted in the swimming pool or poolside, with the exception of water in secure containers.
Please click the relevant pool timetables on the red tabs at the bottom of the page.
"Competent swimmer: A child who can swim one length of the King’s Club 25m pool unaided".
Summer Term Swim Courses
TUESDAY 18TH APRIL – SUNDAY 16TH JULY.
Available to King's Club Members Only.Junior & Adult Summer Term Swim Program
Pool Timetable - Term Time Only
Spring Term Time Hours.
Monday 20th February - Sunday 26th March.Term Time Pool Timetable
Pool Timetable - Easter Holidays
Monday 27th - Sunday 16th April 2023.Easter Holiday Pool Timetable
Please click on Club Opening Hours for term time and holiday operating times.