The King's Club has 6 new all-weather astro tennis courts, including 4 with floodlights.
Tennis coaching at the King’s Club is run by Sam Marland Tennis.
Sam is an LTA level 4 Senior Club Coach with over 15 years coaching experience and 20 years as a competitive player. In addition to coaching at the King’s Club Sam has also coached at the prestigious Bank of England Sports Club and the National Tennis Centre.
Sam has developed his own coaching company Sam Marland Tennis which runs The King’s Club Tennis program.
- Tennis Coaching, leagues and Socials
Sunday Social Tennis: 2pm to 4pm (commencing Sunday 17th October). Socials are fun organised relaxed sessions. Sam will set up games and rotate players to ensure a variety of different matches.
Tennis Box Leagues: The Box Leagues run all year round . To sign up for the next set of leagues contact Sam directly 07729 733317 / email@example.com
For all court bookings, please contact the King’s Club on 0208 255 5404 (Club operating hours).
- Tennis Court Booking Rules
- During the pandemic all courts must be booked in advance.
- To book a court, please call 0208 255 5404 during club hours.
- Members can book up to 8 days in advance.
- Members can reserve TWO slots for different days per phone call.
- Tennis shoes are to be worn on the courts at all times. Trainers are not permitted.
- Recognised tennis attired to be worn at all times.
- Fizzy drinks and food are not permitted on the courts.
- As a courtesy to other club players, the use of mobile phones is prohibited on the courts.
- Members are entitles to invite a guest to play tennis. Each guest must pay a £10 guest fee.
- Guests are not permitted to use any other part of the club.
- A guest is permitted up to 6 times per year, after which they are required to join the club if they wish to use the facilities.
NOTE - During the summer term, there may be reduce booking time on Saturday mornings for King's College School fixtures.
- Court Booking Times
Monday - Friday (Term Time) Monday - Friday (Holiday Times) Saturday & Sunday 18:00 - 21:00 (last session @ 20:00) 15:00 - 21:00 (last session @ 20:00) 09:00 - 19:00 (last session @ 18:00)
Please click on Club Opening Hours for term time and holiday operating times.