The King's Club has 6 all-weather astro tennis courts, including 4 with floodlights.
Sunday Social Tennis resumes on Sunday 8th May from 14:00 - 16:00
To book a session please contact Sam Marland via email email@example.com or phone 07729 733317.
- Court Booking Times
Monday - Friday (Term Time) Monday - Friday (Holiday Times) Saturday & Sunday 18:00 - 21:00 (last session @ 20:00) 15:00 - 21:00 (last session @ 20:00) 09:00 - 19:00 (last session @ 18:00)
- Tennis Court Booking Rules
- Members can book tennis courts (including floodlights) free of charge.
- Members can book courts up to 8 days in advance via the club reception.
- Members are permitted to invite guests to play tennis. All guests are required to sign in at reception and pay the appropriate guest fee.
- Tennis shoes must be worn when on the courts. Trainers or other footwear are not permitted as they can damage the surface.
- Appropriate sportswear is to be worn at all times.
- Food and drink, with the exception of bottled water, is not permitted on the tennis courts.
- The use of foul anti-social language & behaviour is strictly forbidden. In such incidents Members and their guests will be asked to leave the courts. There will be no refunds for activities and membership may be terminated following an investigation.
- The club shop sells tennis balls and grips. Restringing is available upon request.
- There will be periods of time throughout the year, specifically in the summer months where the courts maybe booked out during club times for King’s College School fixtures. During these times, the tennis courts will not be available to members.
- Tennis Coaching, leagues and Socials
Tennis coaching at the King’s Club is run by Sam Marland Tennis.
Sam is an LTA level 4 Senior Club Coach with over 15 years coaching experience and 20 years as a competitive player. In addition to coaching at the King’s Club Sam has also coached at the prestigious Bank of England Sports Club and the National Tennis Centre.
Sam has developed his own coaching company Sam Marland Tennis which runs The King’s Club Tennis program.
Sunday Social Tennis Resumes Sunday 8th May from 14:00 - 16:00. Sam Charges £5 per two-hour session.
Socials are fun organised relaxed sessions. Sam will set up games and rotate players to ensure a variety of different matches.
Tennis Box Leagues: The Box Leagues run all year round . To sign up for the next set of leagues contact Sam directly 07729 733317 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on Club Opening Hours for term time and holiday operating times.